Friday, April 27, 2012

Great ideas come from everywhere...

With the Pinterest explosion, I've been noticing that great ideas really can come from anywhere. As I work on my annual report lauding the greatness that is Maryland and DC ZTAs, it's amazing to see what everyone is doing. I would love to use this blog as a platform to share ideas more efficently and to become better aware of what alumnae chapters are doing in Maryland and DC. So as my inaugural post, I would like to present (to the best of my ability) the May/June calendar for the District!

May
6th: 3pm Iota Omega (University of Maryland) Senior Initiation Ceremony
        6pm Northern Maryland Dinner at Bill Bateman's in Towson
        8pm Iota Delta (Towson University) Senior Initiation Ceremony


8th: 7pm Baltimore City goes to the Orioles game


9th: Annapolis calendar planning meeting and dinner at Panera in Annapolis
        Silver Spring "Dine on the Nines"


12th: Northern Maryland Brunch and shopping


June
2nd: Northern Maryland invite-only Annual Tea 


8th: Baltimore City year-end dinner at Bay Cafe in Baltimore


10th: Northern Maryland year-end BBQ in Forest Hill (Harford County) 

No comments: